“good Tex Mex”

Description: 1-806-747-ruby (7829)
Haltom City
“good Tex Mex”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Fast friendly service. Margarita's very good . Hot sauce with just the right amount of spice. We all ways stop to eat here when in Lubbock.

Visited July 2014

“Good food & booze”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times. They offer good food and drinks. They're fajitas are really good. Try their chicken fajita burger! They have good deals for drinks and platters during happy hour. The service is good unless you go on a game day. It gets packed.

Lubbock, Texas
“I hate giving a negative review, however”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Today a group of us, {12} had lunch at Ruby Tequilas. This is my second time here and the first time was marginal, but I never give up after just one try. Well, I felt sorry for our waiter, he just seemed so unorganized and very slow. I had tortilla soup, it was very salty, and my taco was ok. Ice tea, just a tiny bit of ice , had to ask for more, took forever, then an even longer wait to get a refill. One lady ordered a margarita on the rocks, and by the time she did get it, there was no ice. We asked for ketchup, long wait. Just one disappointment after another. Some of us had to get back to work, getting our checks was long and drawn out. I like the room and the place is decorated cute, I just hope they can snap it up and make some adjustments.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Smith, AR, United States
“Had a GREAT lunch here!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Nice restaurant on the edge of the TTU campus. We had a great lunch and enjoyed all of the food! They serve very large portions so come hungry or split a meal. Great margaritas - highly recommend the Sangria Margarita!! Attentive staff too!

Visited May 2014
Wolfforth, Texas
“We are repeat customers! ”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We eat here almost once a week- Ruby's by TTU is one of our favorite restaurants in Lubbock. The shrimp fajitas are excellent, and their papas/rice are amazing as well. My husband loves the sampler platter, and my kids can eat basket after basket of their chips!! (The chips are the BEST- thin, warm, and crisp.) Also- we've always gotten great service here.
Great place!