“Delicioso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: 1-806-747-ruby (7829)
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The chips and salsa are incredibly addictive, but beware, the salsa IS hot! Their queso is creamy and zesty. The enchiladas are great and the fajitas are the best I have had in a long time. The atmosphere is very lively and energetic. Our server was nice but wasn't very good. They were pretty busy though. All in all it was a good visit and it is a great place for Mexican food.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was looking forward to trying this place and at the entrance I noticed a "No microwaves" sign. I took this as a great omen for the meal to come. I was sat right away and given a bowl of their thin, seasoned, delicious chips! These made the perfect vehicle for their delicious salsa. The salsa's hot, but you can taste the fresh jalapenos and the color is a beautiful red.
I had the fajita burrito - recommended by my server Matt, who was great. He kept my drink full and was on top of everything the whole dinner.
The burrito was amazing, covered in a hot cheese that went well with the side of rice I had. My other side - their cheesy potatoes - were nice and hot, creamy and delicious!
I wish I had one of these closer to home so I could go more often.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ruby Tequila's always has great Mexican food, whether you go to the location near the Tech campus or the south University Avenue location. And the margaritas are great!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have no idea why this is a popular restaurant--we ordered the fajitas and the only edible thing were the borracho beans. Even the beer was flat.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My fav is the veggie quesadillas. Fresh veggies and oh so yummy. All the food is good, but I warn you, the Big margarita is B-I-G. Now we split one or get a small one!!! Good though!!!