“Average in taste”

Add it.
Casa Ole
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The service was good but some issues with the meals seemed strange. I ordered the Grande meal which came in two plates. The first plate was called the cold plate. This left me eating while everyone else waited for their food, didn't like having to wait for the other plate as my guest was waiting for his meal. The order first came out wrong, but the manager, Rose immediately brought out the correct order. The red chili sauce is very strong on the burrito and I was unable to tolerate more than a couple of bites. Overall the staff was polite, yet the food is in need of some adjustments. presentation wasn't a great priority either.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food was cold when coming out. Food I did not feel was authentic. Waitressing was good and attentive though.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

It's definitely not gourmet, but I like their chicken fajitas. I also love the chips and GREEN SAUCE! :) I do agree with some of the other reviews, though, that it has gone somewhat downhill.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

They aren't the best, but for the price I really like them, especially when they have deals on their margaritas which they do mulitple times a month!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We needing a quick affordable eating spot and e found it here. Food was ok, but lacked strong Mex flavor to it.