“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East
Ranked #42 of 64 Hotels in Lubbock
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

This was a very nice Americas best. The staff was wonderful, rooms clean, pillow top mattress that slept awesome, and a very good breakfast. Would highly recommend this hotel. I will defiantly stay here again when in Lubbock.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Guest,
It is so nice to hear from you that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. We assure you that we will maintain our services and improve what needs to be improved. Our goal is to provide our customers comfort, great accommodation and impeccable service. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed there for the weekend and I have to say the stay was worth every penny. Great clean room with pillow top king size bed felt like I was sleeping at home. The best part was the FREE hot Breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. Also, the Customer service was outstanding and the manager was on duty to help me with my questions. Its a great Bang for the Buck!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank K_Smith998
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are so happy that you had an awesome stay here at Americas Best Value Inn. Thank you pointing out the things that you like about our hotel. Indeed we always aim to provide you impeccable service, great customer service staff and awesome dining treats. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you.
Pueblo, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is the copy of an email I sent to the manager of this hotel:
Complaint Information
Type of Issue: Maintenance
Issue Detail: We checked into room 140. It was very hot in there as the Air Cond. had not been turned on. The room never really cooled down and it was VERY HOT that day and evening. The Air cond. kept cutting off and on during the night as we fell asleep early we were very tired from driving all day and it eventually stopped working all together. I called the front desk. A man came shortly and fiddled with the a/c it came on and cut off. He left. We got hotter by the minute and I called the office again no answer then came a knock at the door. Same man said we could move to room 150..this is middle of the night now. I asked him for a key and he said I should come to the office to get them. I told him..."What you expect me to get dressed and walk to the office when we are the ones being inconvenienced. You go get us the keys and bring them to us". And he did. So we drug everything down the way to rm. 150 and it was hotter than hell in there. No a/c running. It took hours for the room to cool off but we passed out from exhaustion and finally slept. Then to put icing on the cake we got to the office for breakfast at 8:45 really late for us because we were so tired and there was no food left. SOOOOOO I think a voucher for a free night in one of your hotels would be in order here or a refund.......
FOLLOW-UP: I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM MANAGEMENT! THEY WERE AS CLASSY AS ANY MARRIOTT! CARING, INTERESTED, APOLOGETIC. WE HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION, AND I WAS REFUNDED FOR THE NIGHT'S STAY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE. GOOD JOB TO THE AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN IN LUBBOCK, TX. THANK YOU!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for spending some time in sharing your experience during your stay. We know that apologizing will not resolve your issue. We are making sure that our valued customers would stay loyal and give valued to our business. We assure you that we will provide you the services that you truly deserve on your next stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Wetumpka, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I just returned from a two week stay at this establishment and cannot say enough good things about my stay. I got lost in the king size pillow top mattress. I do not usually sleep well, even in my own bed, but I slept really good every night. I enjoyed the free hot breakfast that was provided. The towels could have been softer, but that is my only complaint. Everything was clean and the employees could not have been nicer-from the front desk to the cleaning crew. Della H

Room Tip: East side is much preferred because you don't get the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your time in making this wonderful review. We are happy that you enjoyed our services and had a great time during your stay. Rest assured that this will be maintained and we will improve what needs to be improved. Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

As a hot shot truck driver it was worth every penny I paid.I used the travel coupon for small discount.Was impressed when entering the room with king size bed.Room had everything I needed plus more clean room pillow top mattress is a plus just like my home.Everything worked in the room is updated...All the rooms are on paking lot level and park right outside your door.There is parking for semi trucks and I was able to park my 20'ft truck and trailer outside my room.Big entrance for trucks..Night lighting good too.The breakfast was better than most places in the country I've been too for the same price..Location is good on hwy-84 just before the Interstate-27 on the right if your going into lubbock.Everyone was friendly on the management staff..WI-FI was good..Has nice computer room if needed..
The only thing my room needed was a 32" flat screen tv but what was there worked.What improvements that could be made in my opinion...Have hot coffee ready in the breakfast area in the morning I think truck drivers want it and expect it..Try this have hot water ready in the lobby for instant tea,coffee,hot chocolate..If you want to impress people on arrival make some fresh cookies and brownies on the counter ready for checkin...Popcorn,etc.
Call Super 8 in Lamar,Mo on highway-71 ask about that and there breakfast for some ideas..If you want alot more business from truck drivers by word of mouth..Improve the breakfast with even more choices..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. This will surely motivate us to work hard for your needs. It’s nice to hear that we have been of help to you on your travel. Good luck to your transactions and we will be waiting for your next stay with us.
Pagosa Springs
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed at this Inn on May 5th 2012. After preparing for bed - we discovered and killed a large scorpion and cockroach in our room. When we reported this to desk management this did not seem to elicit much concern. We suggested the property managment contact their pest control service.
Wi Fi signal was strong

Room Tip: Stay at some other hotel
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear Guest,
We apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay. We as well didn’t expect this to happen. We assure that we will further discuss this on our regular meetings and we will give sanctions to those who are accountable. Despite this incident, we are still looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was an upgraded room with the pillowtop mattresses and it was very comfortable. Spent two nights and the rate was reasonable and the breakfast was tasty with choices. Towels left a bit to be desired but I like the parking right outside the front door to your room. Staff was eager to please and very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: choose the upgrade with pillowtop mattress.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Phaedra57
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear guess,
Thank you for taking some time in making this review. By this, you are keeping us updated on what we should maintain and improve. Rest assured that we will always cater your needs any time, no matter how you want it. We are happy that we have met your expectation. Thank you so much.