“Excellent service”

Ranked #32 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Sweden
“Excellent service”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed at the SB for a few days. The service was amazing! People went out of their way to accommodate our needs; thanks Martin for your help! The only thing that made our experience less agreeable: the air conditioning in both rooms and corridors is very loud.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LisaAtStaybridge, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. We take great pride in our great customer service and our beautiful hotel, to make sure you enjoy your stay in Lubbock. We love the positive reviews, but also encourage great feedback as to how we can improve our product, and step up to the next level. So, Thank You for letting us know of the air conditioning noise issue. Because we value your business, we have taken measures to assist with the noise issue, by purchasing ear plugs for our guests. If we can be of further assistance, please give us a call! We'd love to hear from you for your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel reminded me why I. Like the staybridge suites brand. This hotel is conveniently located near the loop. When I got there, checkin was smooth and cheerful. My suite waz awesome. It was updated and roomy. The evening social was also above expectatio s as well as breakfast. Thd hosts were very attentive. I once had to tell one of the host that I would leave a tip as an indication that I was finished with my table. Otherwise, he would take my food away before I was finished. That is not a complaint, rather, it is a testament to the good and prompt service. They even had envelopes so I could send so e correspondence through the mail. Linen was great and the rooms were clean. I had zero problems with this hotel. They are thedefault place for my Lubbock lodging.

• Stayed February 2013
We are THRILLED that you enjoyed your stay with us in April. Customer Satisfaction is our main goal, and it sounds like our staff performed exceptionally, as always. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We hope you have a beautiful day, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Compared to other Staybridges I have stayed at, this one was below average. Good location, and was clean. Otherwise very loud, outdoor pool. Seemed dated. Okay for the price I suppose. If you can get under 100, probably not a bad deal.

• Stayed February 2013
LisaAtStaybridge, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your review back in March on our hotel. We encourage guests to write reviews, positive or not, so that we can see where we can take our hotel to the next level. We were built in 1999 at one of the busiest intersections in Lubbock. Being across the street from Texas Tech University, and on the outskirts of Downtown Lubbock, we do have quite a bit of traffic. Although we cannot do anything about the noise of the traffic outside, we can make adjustments to ease the noise by offering our guests ear plugs during their hotel stay. So, the next time you are in Lubbock, please consider us again, and we'll provide ear plugs for your comfort. Again, Thank You for your time, and I hope you have a Great Day!
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013

nice hotel, good breakfast and evening cocktail hour. Right next to Texas Tech campus. Large rooms, they are fully equipped with a kitchen and full sized refrigerator. I have never stayed more than a couple of days but if you had an extended stay, it would be quite comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rdog99
Thank you for your review of our hotel back in February! We are very proud of our facility, staff, and our location could not be any more perfect. We are across the street from Texas Tech University making it easy for parents to visit thier students. We are also conveniently located about 1 mile from Covenant Hospital, and the kitchens in our rooms are ideal for families to save a little money on food, while their loved one is being treated at one of the most credible hospitals between Ft Worth and Albuquerque. We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope you have a Great Day!
Lima
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Rooms were all equipped with full kitchen. Huge, homey space and friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast buffet is good and lots of snacks, coffee service and 'events' at the hotel for guests. Hassle-free parking, close to Texas Tech University and shops/services. Didn't get to try out the swimming pool and barbeque but fitness center was basic but clean and sufficient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank palindrome4
Tusc
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great location if visiting Texas Tech University. Most folks were nice, but one housekeeper used vulgar language while I was walking near her in the hallway. Clean pool and folks were barbequing out by the pool tent each evening. Made me feel like home.

Room Tip: I liked that I could see the pool and the area in the back where I parked my work truck.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Harv M
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This place needs remodeled! Bedspread was faded with age, huge stain (burn) in the carpet, desk chair was filthy with dried food (holes, worn, etc.), top of frig hadn't been cleaned in years - window sills filthy, windows filthy. I have stayed here for the past 5 years and each year it gets worse. Not sure I will ever come back. Is a great location to Texas Tech.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank BrianTheTraveler77
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear BrianTheTraveler77,

We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Lubbock as your accommodation preference for the last 5 years. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I want to assure you our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. On this occasion, we fell below your expectations. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort it caused you. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Lera M