Days Inn Lubbock South
$130
$129
$120
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$74
$98
$97
$89
$80
Wingate by Wyndham Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
Travelocity
$109
$99
Arbor Inn Suites
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanup to datestay there againyogurtnext morningfront desk staffstaff was very friendlyrandyatriumtech
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Cynthia A, General Manager at Days Inn Lubbock South, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The room was nice, clean and the bed was very comfortable!! The only significant issue is the building's inner shared area. In a way, it looks as though the hotel was once U-shaped but they later covered the whole building to have a very large common area inside with the pool. It was quite warm over Labor Day weekend; it was FREAKING HOT in their common area. Looking up at the roof, I don't think there was any insulation between the inside and outside. Also, the air conditioning units, for all of the inner rooms, were venting into the space as well. I do NOT recommend staying here in the summer! I don't think they have an elevator either...ADA compliant, I'm thinking not.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about the Days Inn & Suite South in Lubbock, Texas. Your concerns are being addressed. I take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Disgusting...we woke up in the middle of the night to bed bug bites and found multiple bed bugs in the bed. We spoke to the desk clerk who also visualized the bugs and moved us to a different room. In the morning we spoke to the manager who refused to give us a refund despite seeing the bites and the confirmation from the night clerk until an exterminator came. Eventually they did confirm that bedbugs were present and agreed to comp our stay but our things were potentially infested. The manager admitted there had been bedbug infestations here in the past. Now we have a potential problem to worry about while driving across country and no compensation was offered for dry cleaning or or inconvenience. Do yourself a favor and find a different hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your review. This single incident was the first since a new policy was put into place on reports of bedbugs. Yes a licensed profesionally was immediately brought in to verify report. We take this matter serious, but we also investigate the report. The exterminator gave advice on how we could "clean" your belongings without damaging or destroying luggage and clothing since this was a cross country trip. We made sure this was handled before you left the hotel. I apologize for the inconvienence and hope you give us another chance. I would be more than happy to give you a nice discount on your next stay.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Best price I could get for Texas Tech move-in weekend. It worked just fine for getting a night's rest. Clean parking lot and clean inside. I didn't see a single bug. Comp breakfast was decent and staff was ok. It is extremely hot on the inside because of the pool and hot tub being indoors. It was a little hard to get to because I had to make an U-turn off highway and drive through another company's parking lot to get to it. The double bed room was spacious and had fridge, microwave and ironing board. I would stay there again if the price was right.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about the Days Inn South in Lubbock, Texas. We appreciate the time that our guests take to fill us in with responses to our services. We take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you again for your kind words!

We appreciate you choosing us,

Reviewed July 8, 2012

the room was not as clean as it should have been. housekeeping didnt come until 10 am the day of checkout. we asked for more towels from the night clerk and she was rude. on the plus side the pool was clean and the waffles were good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your comments about the Days Inn & Suite South in Lubbock, Texas. All of your concerns are being addressed with my staff. I take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I appreciate you staying with us.