“Cozy dinner place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manna Bread & Wine - CLOSED

Manna Bread & Wine
Cuisines: American, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Cozy dinner place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Manna is tucked away among some small retail shops, but it is worth seeking out. A comfortable dinner place with great food. The menu is not extensive, but it has good variety. In our diverse group of four there was something for everybody. The service is very good. We found the staff to be very attentive. I am a dessert person and the dessert menu is limited, but that is the only reason Manna did not receive five stars. If we lived in Lubbock this place would be one of our favorites.

Visited May 2014

Lubbock, Texas
“Best Sunday brunch in Lubbock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Sundays 10 - 2 pm they have almost 10 different dishes to choose from, it includes fruit, muffins, croissants and 3 kinds of delicious spread yumm!! I think it also includes a drink (milk, juice) ALL FOR $12. My boyfriend had the venison and green chile frittata and we loved it, not too spicy but still tasteful. I had the chorizo, egg, potato and gouda burrito. I wish it had more cheese but I could be biased since I love cheese and always need more. The environment is very nice and now with the nice weather the garden in Cactus Alley is getting beautiful.

• Visited April 2014
TX
“Sunday Brunch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We went there for brunch on Sunday. I believe they serve this from 10 - 2:00. This was Easter Sunday, so I'm not sure if they do this every Sunday or not. Our brunch was buffet with bottomless mimosas. The service was super good! They were constantly checking on us and very friendly! The food was good too. Lots of diffferent choices and everything was great! I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2014
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Add to Your List”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Cactus Alley has its own atmosphere as does Manna. We enjoyed the overall experience. We chose beef filet and yellowfin fandango. Both solid and tasty. Wine list is good. We ate early and we served well. I'd go back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bruce B
Amarillo, Texas
“Manna has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I made a reservation at Manna Bread and Wine while on a weekend trip to Lubbock. Upon arriving at the restaurant, our table wasn't even ready so we waited. The host was rude from the start. When we were finally seated they brought us water and after a bit of time we ordered. Not bad so far. When the host brought me more water, she spilled it all over without apology or bothering to clean it up. Our waiter told us he would bring us bread but he was gone for about 20 minutes so we asked the host. She snottily said, "Okay." When she brought it to us she seriously slammed it angrily down on the table, spilling olive oil everywhere. She left in a huff. We had to flag down some other waiter just for my husband to get a coke. When we got our meal the food was mediocre at best. I asked for a paper napkin from the waiter to clean up the olive oil mess but I never received one so we ate in filth. The waiter was very nice but very inattentive. This place is not worth the high prices. It's not really worth anything.

• Visited March 2014