“Delicious cupcakes!”
Review of The Ruffled Cup

The Ruffled Cup
Ranked #114 of 625 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in and bought 4 cupcakes. However, they had a variety of other desserts. We were greeted immediately-super friendly customer service! With the help of the young lady behind the counter, we selected 4 different ones to try. Lemon-my personal favorite. Flavor is spot on! Pecan Whiskey-nice flavor and moist. Ruffle truffle (blue top)-my second favorite but very chocolate-y, which I had no problem with. Zinger (pink)-don't know. I don't like coconut. This is one my husband chose. (In my defense, I only ate 1/4 of each of the three. Not all three whole cupcakes.)

Reviewed July 9, 2016

The place specializes in cupcakes, cookies and lemon bars, cheesecake, banana pudding. You can get items to go or eat them there with a party table for kids and young at hearts. The cupcakes and cookies are awesome just what your sweet-tooth ordered.

Been to The Ruffled Cup? Share your experiences!