“Great Food”

Orlando's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 587 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Orlando s Italian Restaurant has been serving our "Tex-Italian" (Texas Monthly gave us that moniker) cuisine since opening its original 24th & Ave. Q location in 1965.
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

There are two Orlando's restaurants in Lubbock, Texas. We ate at the original one located on Q street. I was with a bus load of fans from the Fast Break Club that supports OU women's basketball. We were headed to the OU/Texas Tech women's basketball game. We stopped at Orlando's for dinner prior to the ball game. The service from the staff was fast and efficient. The 35 fans were server promptly. Each person was provided an individual check. The food was wonderful. I had pesto linguine with almonds and their parmesan cheese bread. I had never had the suggested wine, but tried it and it went well with the meal. I had forgotten to pick up my credit card and the restaurant called one of the trip organizers. They offered to hold it until we returned to the restaurant after the game. I would eat here again if I return to Lubbock.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AHCIR

Alpine, Texas
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Unexpectedly good! Everything from cheesy-gooey pasta to the burgers was great. Caesar salad was out of this world. Definitely will go here again.

Visited December 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“Good service, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Been there during the Sunday unlimited pasta lunch. The restaurant was crowded and we had to wait for about 15 minutes. The food was average. We had the lasagna and it was a bit salty. Customer service was good though.

Visited December 2013
London
“Great Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was taken here for lunch by a group of friends and absolutely loved it. I must admit I wouldn't assume this was an authentic Italian Restaurant because the dip we all shared to start seemed more Tex Mex themed. Having said that it was a brilliant meal and a fun experience. I had fried ravioli simply because I hadn't seen that on a menu before. It was great. I love trying different food and eating in a variety of venues. This was a wonderful experience. Would I say this is Italian? Not really, its Italian with a terrific twist. With great friendly service thrown in!

• Visited November 2013
Nebraska
“Really great Italian... best take-out option!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Ordered take out to my hotel... the food was delivered fast and hot... and what a great surprise...
the Lasagna must be someone's old family recipe because it was unique and really, really good. The Antipasto salad and Minestrone Soup were equal delights... very well done, Orlando's!

• Visited October 2013