“Nice atmosphere”

Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 606 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th St.
Transit: Citibus stop - intersection of 19th & Buddy Holly Ave.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

There was a live band playing so it spiced the atmosphere up and she was actually pretty good. The food wasn't the best we'd had in town, but it was pretty good. The prices were similar to most steakhouses. One of the people in our group tried the Jalapeno Margarita which she said she'd recommend to margarita likers. All in all, I'd say that this is a good place to go for either a date night or with a group of people.

There are newer reviews for Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Friday night. I'm glad we had a reservation because it was busy. All of us enjoyed the food. Salads, steak, chicken, veggies - all great. There was live music which was enjoyable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

While visiting Lubbock to see the various Buddy Holly sites, met friends for dinner at Triple J’s. The place is easy to access from I-27, and there is plenty parking space available.
Immediately made welcome by three lovely ladies, and then had excellent service from Tori throughout.
I really liked the atmosphere of the place, and although it was busy, noise levels don’t get in the way of having conversations.
The food was excellent. I chose their “Don’t Call Me Shrimp” entrée, and it was outstanding. They have a good wine selection (as well as a good selection of craft beers).

1  Thank JohnF47
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was our first time dining here and we chose it based on a recommendation. Surprisingly there was a 30 minute wait for a party of four on a Wednesday, which I thought was a good sign. Due to the waiting list we decided to wait in the bar, which is pretty small. There was only one bartender so it took 15 minutes to order a cocktail. We asked the bartender if he could clean off a high-top table for us and he said it would take a little while which ended up being about 10 minutes. When he finally got around to "cleaning" the table he removed the glasses and plates but he did not wipe the table off. The table was pretty gross so we could not sit our glasses down. So far we are not off to the best start so I figured the meal would make up for the bar experience. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I had the worst Filet in my life and the other folks in our party agreed the food was below average. I had high hopes for Triple J's but it was disappointing. Proceed with caution.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The meal was outstanding! Portions were ample. Service was top notch. We were a group of 5 people. Appetizers were excellent- Mushrooms and green chili's. Steaks were cooked to perfection.

We'll be back!