“Great Steak”

Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th St.
Transit: Citibus stop - intersection of 19th & Buddy Holly Ave.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent steaks, but hard seats in the booths. Could use more parking, or assistance with parking on high traffic nights.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

First time I went my steak was overcooked. I ordered medium rare and it came out medium well, and they brought the wrong sides. We also were not served bread and the chips with the queso were very greasy.
Second time was for wife's holiday party and the server was slow and rude. I ordered queso again thinking the greasy chips were an anomaly but they were not. I ordered a Caesar salad for one of my sides and it tasted like they took an empty jug of cheap Caesar dressing, added some water, shook it up and poured it on. I then asked the server if I could get mushrooms instead of this Caesar. He was rude responding with a chort and, "you ordered Caesar and now you want mushrooms?" I told him I wanted Caesar but that it did not taste good so now I would like mushrooms. He said he did not know if he could do that but would check. He never came back until time for the check. The chicken fried steak was awful, having no flavor (though my tounge might have been singed from the ghastly amounts of salt in the rolls) and was tough and a little too charred. Overall a horrible experience. I do not see myself returning unless it is a special occasion for someone who has chosen that place to hold their event.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

It's got a great location and they will deliver your order anywhere in the District that allows you to bring in food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Triple J, or JJJ, is an excellent place for a night out to dine. The beer is brewed on site and the steaks are very good. Service is attentive. Worth your time to visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We celebrated our friends' daughter's 21st birthday there. I was amazed at the capacity of this place and the ability of the staff to serve perfectly cooked steaks and prime rib at proper temperature and quite promptly. If you're hungry for good beef, a wide range of microbrews and scrumptious starters and desserts, try it, you'll like it.