“"""BAD BAD TERRIBLE SERVICE ! NEVER AGAIN”
Review of Julia's Restaurant

Julia's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Los Fresnos
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Austin, Texas
“"""BAD BAD TERRIBLE SERVICE ! NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped at Julias on our way back from South Padre. I have 4 kiddos that were craving Tacos and came across this Cuisine. We got there and we ordered our food and after 45 minutes not once did our waitress came to us to keep us posted about our food . My 3 year old waiting for his pancakes and as I promised him they were coming out ... Others that got there after us were already eating BREAKFAST too they ordered. They tried to blame it on the breakfast we ordered due to they were cooking Lunch plates too . What was funny is that our waitress was too busy talking and other waitresses were being more concern about us. People notuced the terrible service we received and they kept starrinng at us due to they notice how long we had been there . TERRIBLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS >> & After Me asking for the Owner she comes out with nothing good ! It Hurt me to see my boys walk out of there crying being hungry after a ridiculous HOUR of sitting in the dark with empty glasses and two menus when we were 6 ! OH Yes they said they didnt have enough menus ! So RIDICULOUS ! Sorry People UNPROFESSIONAL !

• Visited July 2012

Brownsville, Texas
“good food”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love their Tampiquena it is delicious very nice service and friendly staff. I love the one at los fresnos tx.

Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Breakfast Tacos to die for!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stopped in at Julia's to get tacos for breakfast on our way out of South Padre. Unfortunately we didnt know how large they were!!! My husband ordered 2 for each of us and unless you are a very big eater...dont do it!!! They were huge and heavy with filling.
The tortillias were homemade and delicious!!! LOVED these TACOS!

Visited July 2012
Laguna Vista, Texas
“Wonderful small town cafe”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Julia's has great Tex-Mex and hamburgers. Their enchiladas are their specialty. Just walk in and find a seat and they'll take care of you. The atmosphere is very relaxed and small-town cafeish but the food is great.

Visited May 2012
Brady, TX, USA
“An American Success Story”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

From the menu, my understanding is that Julia worked in several restaurants and the school cafeteria before getting the chance to open her own restaurant. Now, it's been here 20 years! The young man working at the cash register is headed to UT this fall. He may or may not be Julia's son, but I detected a congenial, family atmosphere from the staff here. But I digress. On to the food. I tried the a la carte Beef Fajita tacos. These were served open face with avocado, grilled onions, queso fresco, and an addicting avocado salsa. They were very tasty. My husband is a native of the border and found his food great as well as did our son. We enjoyed Julia's and recommend it if you are passing through Los Fresnos.

• Visited June 2012