Tripadvisor
Longview
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sausage gravy waffles star hotel visiting family recommend this hotel very nice hotel free breakfast cereal sheets housekeeper fridge funeral
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2019

This is the place to feel welcome and appreciated. The manager and staff were genuine, friendly and kind. You immediately get the feeling that your business is appreciated because you have choices. Mattress was super comfortable, room was as clean as clean can be, inviting lobby, roomy breakfast area and nice amenities. I was so impressed that I canceled my return reservation to book them again! They exemplify what hotels should!

Room tip: Stay Here M
Date of stay: December 2019
GMSleepInnLongview, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Donald,

Thank you soooo much for taking the time out of your very busy day to provide feedback to us. We look forward to providing the best possible service to you and your lovely wife in the future. We hope to see y'all soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2019

The reason that I've kept coming to this hotel, over the years - especially this year, is because of the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Cheyenne, along with housekeepers (my apologies for not getting their names) have been very accommodating and compassionate. Nicole, the GM, helped me out after a family loss. Very much appreciated. Thank you and we'll see you next time!

Date of stay: November 2019
GMSleepInnLongview, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

aggietip2015,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is valued. I am very pleased to hear that our staff is accommodating. Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites - Longview North for your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

I got to the hotel early after traveling since 1am. They let me check in early which was beyond appreciated. The beds were very comfortable. The other bed had a sheet on it that was torn and shredded. Our room was not made up after the first night and then we were woke up after 11pm by the room service cart cleaning the room across from us. Breakfast was lacking compared to other places I have stayed. There was a container for sausage gravy but no sausage gravy. There was bagels and bread but no toaster that I saw. The waffles were very good as was the coffee. All in all not a bad hotel, but lots of room for improvement.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GMSleepInnLongview, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Jessica W,

We greatly appreciate the feedback. Without it, we would not know what areas we excel at and which areas need improvement. We are always trying to improve to provide our amazing guests with the best possible stay. You had many options when booking. You chose us, and that means a lot to us. Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on your future travels

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Rooms a little small but comfy. Not much for breakfast, no milk for cereal. Good location, seemed a little understaffed. Good for short stay. Pretty new building and clean. Alot of shuttle vehicles always parked at front door making it hard for customers to get in.

Date of stay: August 2019
GMSleepInnLongview, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Debbie S,

I am glad the rooms were comfy, and I would like to sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I hope that in the future we are able to accommodate your needs in a better manner. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

Unfortunately, my husband and I came into town for a funeral. We told Nicole about our situation and she was more than willing to assist us and accommodate our needs. Nicole was extremely helpful as well as friendly!!! Would definitely consider staying here again!!!

Date of stay: August 2019

My sincere condolences on the unfortunate trip to Longview. We hope to see you in the future under different circumstances.