La Quinta Inn & Suites I-20 Longview South
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Ocala, Florida
“Comfy”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stay at many LaQuintas, this was a very good one. The room was very clean, the bed was comfy and the water pressure in the shower was good. One nice tthing was the room didn't have any perfume smells.. Some places use to much air freshener. The only thing that could have made it better would be softer towels. The towels were a bit scratchy. We did not eat the breakfast there, it was not inviting
Over all a nice place. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Texas
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I've been staying in this hotel 3 to 4 times a year for the last 3 years or so. At first I considered it one of the best LQ hotels I had experienced, but as time went on the evidence of Pet stain and odor has swore me from ever going back. My last 2 trips there my room stunk of cat urine so bad I asked to switch and the second room wasn't much better. Even the pillows cariried the oder.
I'm never going back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank S B
lq6058, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites I-20 Longview South, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
I am disappointed this customer was not satisfied. Most of our customer reviews are happy to find a clear fresh room. Our hotel is actually grateful to see customer reviews. It is important to us to know how we can improve our product. I have come to learn you can't please everyone, every time. But we try our best. Our customer reviews over time, do not reflect any consistancy with this customers review. We restrick the number of rooms we allow pets in and deep clean those rooms after the customer checks out.
Unfortunitally, I can not visit directly with this customer to see what the real issue was. I believe we do great work and provide the best value in our market. Please read the other reviews on Trip adviser and see that the 95% of our guests rate us highly. We are here to serve you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jimmy Wellman
Ben Wheeler, Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have stayed at several La Quinta Hotels over the past few years and this one is by far and above the best. From the friendly professional staff to the cclean comfortable rooms right on into a breakfast bar that is by far better than any I have seen at any hotel. Eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, of course waffles and the whole nine yards.
If your there on hump day the manager, Jimmy, has his special with ordy derves and drinks. So if your staying in this area you have found a good place here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Baytown, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Air conditioning in room didn't work. We were transferred to another room. Air conditioning in 2nd room quit working during the night. Woke up in a stifling room. We were charged double for the room because of an accounting error. Then we were charged a third time because they thought we had checked out late. The hotel corrected both overcharges, but it was a nightmare.
On the positive side, the beds were very comfortable. The pool was very nice, and the breakfast the next morning was excellent. These positives, however, did not outweigh the negatives.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family