“good stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Had dinner there one night and got the rib eye steak. I was fair, not much seasoning. swet potato was good.

two days late went for lunch and got the bacon cheeseburger, Fantasic!!! I also like the places like this that let you put your own stuff on the hamburger.

sweets are pretty good.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Fast friendly
Huge burgers
Bar to add on whatever you like.
Easily eat more than you thought.
Great place to eat.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Nothing fancy, just a burger and it costs too much to be that. They have better pastries , but I don't eat sweets. When I want a burger I go just down the street to Jucy's. They have a much better "old fashioned" burger.

1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great food with great portions! Fresh meat cooked to order with no worries about an improperly assembled burger--you add the toppings yourself. My wife loves the bison burger and I love the hotdog (footlong, with two dogs). Beans are free with every meal and the fries are excellent. If you're sweet tooth is nagging you after dinner, try a slice of the red velvet or chocolate fudge cake!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had never heard of this place. The staff at my hotel recommended it. I'm really grateful they did. This is a real gem of a mom and pop restaurant and bakery. The chicken fried steak I had was really top notch and the baked goods were better. A strange name for a place with such a good bakery. I enjoyed one of the best pieces of chocolate cake I've ever eaten. Do yourself a favor and go to this place. My one caution would be to let you know this is a styrofoam plate place which some people can't stand.

1  Thank bruce l

Been to Butcher Shop? Share your experiences!