“Excellent brisket”

Add it.
Bodacious Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 13, 2012

One of the best tasting BBQ brisket sandwiches I've ever had. Meat piled on high.

There are newer reviews for Bodacious Barbecue

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The barbecue was horrible tasting. You will never see me going there again. I have never had worse barbecue.

1  Thank FaithDaughertyHayes
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Yes, I'm biased. I've travelled everywhere for good 'cue. It's good stuff

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had the chopped beef sandwich (it's basically pulled beef). It came dry and you're able to put the sauce of your choosing. I used the regular sauce and it was delicious. The sandwich is a good size and I could've eaten half and been full, but I couldn't stop because it tasted so good! My husband got three different meats and said it was excellent. The sides were average but the meat made up for it. If we are ever in Texas again, that's one place we would return to.

2  Thank KDM7
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Can't go wrong with Bodacious...we even use the brisket in our taco's for a change up.

1  Thank Audrey W