“Amazing..”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Waffle Shoppe - CLOSED

Waffle Shoppe
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The best waffle I have EVER had in my life and that is saying alot. Love this place and the rest of the food that I have tried there has always been good. I will enjoy my Texas shaped waffle each trip here because I will be back!

• Visited July 2012

West Monroe, Louisiana
“Home like atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Food was good, service was excellent, menu choices superior, cost was great. Loved it.

Visited July 2012
Longview, Texas
“Great Longview Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

My son loves the Waffles. i love the basic bacon and egg platter. Good value. Good service. Endless coffee served with a smile.

Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place for quick breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Friendly service, reasonable prices. Generous helpings of food.

1 Thank Drifox
Longview, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will never go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

It wasn't good at all and the wait for my two over easy eggs and one bacon and one biscuit was ridicules , I was about to ask the people next to me if they could spare a piece of bread just so my blood-sugar won't go through the roof.. It was equal blame of the cooks and the waitress, the waitress should have noticed we were sitting there for thirty minutes and was taken orders of other customers and bringing their food to them and seeing us just smiling and waiting..Well she took our order but no food .. No they need to understand people will deal with somethings but not being forgotten.. Wake up and get your butts in gear...

• Visited December 2011