“Great food, great atmosphere.”
Review of Cafe Barron's

Cafe Barron's
Ranked #11 of 231 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The newly remodeled Café Barron's features a full service bar, extensive wine & beer list and three imaginative menus: lunch, dinner, and Saturday brunch, with small plates featured for afternoon cocktails. A few of our favorites include veal picatta, hot 'n crunchy chicken, pomegranate salmon, a mouthwatering mesquite bison burger and hand-cut ribeyes. Our focus is providing delicious innovative food in a refreshing, upscale, unpretentious comfortable space.
Longview, Texas
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 11, 2009

We went here the night of our first date. My wife thought I would take her to a buffet or something, she was quite impressed that I took her to a place with real table clothes and real silverware, and that I knew how to use them! They might make things that you can't pronounce, but everything I have had has been good! Great place to go for quiet romantic setting.

4 Thank texlawdog

A TripAdvisor Member
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed October 24, 2005

Outstanding food and service. Especially love the Hot and Crunchy Chicken. (Note: this is the lunch special on Friday) Often, there is a wait on the Friday lunch hour. No problem. I enjoy a cup of coffee at the bistro or shop at the adjoining gift or book store. A truly enjoyable experience.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Cafe Barron's? Share your experiences!