“Good hamburger, good salad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jucy's Hamburgers
Ranked #2 of 221 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Longview, Texas
“Good hamburger, good salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2009

Pretty good hamburger, you don't make your own. Some of the items on the menu are frozen, but most are freshly made. Good fries and free beans that are really good. I think they have ice cream for dessert, but I don't think I have seen much else. I had a smaller burger once, I guess its a childs burger, I just was not that hungry that day. The meat was burned and had holes in it when I got it, like it was pretty fatty when on the grill. Pretty greasy good burger. Much better than a fast food type place. They have chicken and salad selections as well.

Longview, Tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steak Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2008

For years, my favorite burger-type has been a steak sandwich. I know where the good ones are or aren't, and where they don't serve them anymore. This is BY FAR the best steak sandwich I've ever eaten in my life!!! And it's HUGE!! It hangs over the bun on all sides. Think I'll go get one tonight.

1 Thank PethamKent
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“best hamburgers i've eaten in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2008

best hamburgers i've eaten in a long time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook