“Best smoked chicken I have ever had!”
Review of Unc's BBQ

Unc's BBQ
Ranked #18 of 235 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed March 5, 2014

When I arrived, they were just bringing in the chicken off the smoker... it was so juicy and delicious! These guys put a lot of hard work and price into their BBQ. The greens are fresh.. don't find that many places. The boudain and hot links are amazing too. This place is an ugly dive but the food is amazing! They have a cheap lunch special that is different every day.

There are newer reviews for Unc's BBQ

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Hands down, the BEST BBQ in town! The chopped beef, chicken, ribs, potato-salad are all delicious! But don't forget the beans and cornbread... UM GOOD... Did I mention the collard greens? BBQ is a big deal in Texas so when I write a review and score a place as high as this you should know it is GREAT. This is not a fancy restaurant, you get a tray with a sheet of wax paper on it filled with delicious food! The BBQ sauce is the best I have ever tasted. My wife and I enjoyed every bit of our meal and ordered more to take home for the kids to enjoy after school.
We are hooked!

Seriously, the best BBQ in Longview, Texas.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Tried the " Unc's Bar B Q for the first time. I was very impressed on the portion size for the money. You get ALOT of meat for your money. I wanted to try everything. So I went with the 4 meat tour. Brisket, sausage link, pulled pork, and ribs. First the ribs. Very tender, More of a short rib, appears to be a dry rub, smoked, then sauce added later. Very average ribs. Good. The sausage link. Great flavor, not over cooked. An average heat sausage. Sauce added when served. Tasty. The pulled pork. Dry rub, smoked, pulled, then served with a small amount of sauce on it, average. Now the Brisket. I don't know if it's always this way, or if I got some leftovers. It was for the most part not eatable. It was tough, dry, and tasteless. I had to leave it on the plate. But I would say if your in this area of Longview, and hungry for Bar-b-q, want a lot for your money, this would be an option. A better quality rib would go a long way here when cooked the way their doing them!

2  Thank Mur018