“I love me some good pizza:)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tyler, Texas
“I love me some good pizza:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I'm all about the crust....crispy and thin! Pizza King is our number one choice when traveling through Longview. Recently, we took new friends there on the way out of town and they wanted to go there again on our way back home. That should say something. It's a casual place and everything is made fresh. Oh, and the best part....they have uncooked pizzas ready to go. My husband and teenage son were so happy we brought them some home!

• Visited June 2014

Texas
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was delicious, my two boys enjoyed it. The also have great salad. Only down side the tables were very close together.

Birmingham, AL
“Cardboard crust”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to like the pizza but I couldn't get past the prefab cardboard crust and bland sauce. Finally just fed it to my dog and chalked up the experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank asdmfh
Pearland
“good food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

it was packed when we went on a saturday afternoon...food was great but it took a very long time to get it.

Visited June 2014
Longview, Texas
“Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

LOVE their pizza and salad best in town. The crust is thin and the house salad dressing is home made and awesome. I have this as a take out about 2 times a month .

Visited July 2013