“A Longview Tradition...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed May 26, 2012

There is no other place like Pizza King...it's amazing food at a great price.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is the best pizza ever....locally owned...and it taste good! The grease is hard to find when you order the King's Delight...and with this much meat I would expect grease...fresh toppings...always perfect...they should pay me I love their pizza so much!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Pizza King has been around forever. The staff are friendly and it is the best pizza in town, hands down!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Just good pizza, and I'm not a pizza lover. Their house dressing would make cardboard taste good!!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Always amazing pizza... Some of the best in Longview! I hate waiting, so I call ahead. When I was in there this last time, I heard a guy pick up a pizza to take home and bake. I didnt realize you could do that.

Excellent pizza, well worth the wait.