“Okay”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I went there for a night out. I do not eat pasta so I just wanted soup and salad. For some reason our waiter did not like that fact. It seems that the staff is not as friendly as they used to be. Our salad was not dressed properly. We ask for more dressing and never received it, nor did we receive refills on our drinks. We have enjoyed this restaurant because of my husbands love of pasta but are probably not going to go here as often.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This particular restaurant is just as good as the others in the chain. It's been consistent every time I've been there. I come from out of town & manage to eat there about once a month or so. Each visit has always been at lunchtime. The soup & salad is my standard there. I'm sure I'll go back

Reviewed December 8, 2012

All the salad and bread sticks you can eat, big deal! If you have eaten at one you've eaten at them all. Give me BBQ or Catfish...

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Olive Garden has just went through a complete renovation. Looks GREAT! Service is great, place is clean. Food is typical Olive Garden. Will go back.

2  Thank Mur018
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Tarie is the best.go set in bar to get good service.this so much better than uncle joes...especially when you go and they tell you they are closed and it was only 8:30 and don't close to 9 we won't be back to uncle Joes.

1  Thank beach080109