“Save your money”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We started with a blooming onion. It was already cold when it got to our table and soggy with grease. Victorious fillet was full of gristle. Baked potato was not fully cooked and hard. Our food was actually delivered by the manager because we had already complained about the onion. He asked, "who had the fillet with wo baked potatoes".? Really? Who would order two potatoes? He should have known it was wrong. Bread and refills were far and few between. Worse food and service ever. Will not return. We were not even compensated fr any of it.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I eat there regularly because it's a block from the hotel where I usually stay when working in Longview. The service in the bar is outstanding. Ask for Robert.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My dinner was HORRIBLE! I was in Longview on business and ordered take out tonight (6/20)and selected the filet and lobster combo. The filet was a mass of grissle and the lobster was overcooked and tough. My hotel was only two minutes away, but by the time I got to my room the steak and lobster were stone cold. A major waste of $40!

1  Thank Micky B
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Normally Outbacks have great service, good food. Not the one in Longview. The waitress was incompetent. She spent the majority of her time pandering to a nearby table. While taking my order, she physically turned around to their table to check on their drinks. WHILE I WAS SPEAKING! Steak was hellish, 95% fat, no joke. Bread, margarita and salad were great, potato was fair. I won't be back.

1  Thank Cryoking
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Steakhouse that cannot cook steaks as ordered. Has happened more than once.. Management fixes it.. Not worth the trouble..need quality control in kitchen....

1  Thank rxplus