“Traditional stop in November!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 239 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2012

No matter what I order, it always comes out good. I mainly order pork chops or chicken. Sometimes they overdue the steaks, but because I know this I order something else.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The new look is a welcome site for Longview. The food is as good as always, just a nicer setting.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Had a wonderful server and great food. The sauted mushrooms were excellant.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I travel a lot and Outback is one of my preferred places to eat. I had the prime rib which is usually very good but this time it was just OK but not great.
Good service for a busy night. I will give it another chance next time in the area.

1  Thank IEBob
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It isn't 5 - star but then not all of us can afford that or want to dress for it. My Victoria's filet has always been tender and is especially good with horseradish crumb crust. The blueberry martinis are to die for. The tilapia with crab topping is my new favorite.