“Good Food”

Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 240 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am always happy with my choices when I visit this restaurant. The food is good and the staff are friendly. Good value for your money.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We LOVE this place! The food and atmosphere of the décor is great. Could make a meal out of the "green sauce" & dip! Can be romantic or family friendly. Make it your choice. Their "strawberry daquari" is the very best in all of Longview!! My surprising hint: If you don't want a full size entrée or prefer a' senior citizen' size meal , ask for the "fajita side plate in a skillet with onions & peppers ($4.99)" That with your chips/dips and a drink will fill you up and dessert is free ice cream! WOW--think I'll suggest to my husband that we go out to eat tonight!! HA!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Since last visit.
We stopped dining here a couple of years ago. There are SO many Tex-Mex restaurants L'view, just OK doesn't get it.
Our daughter convinced us to try it again. It was pretty good but expensive for what we got.
Four entrees, three house Margaritas, two beers plus tip: $90+.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

My only complaint is that I had to order a giant delicious burrito covered in queso and inchilada sauce and couldnt stop eating it which resulted in me being miserably full! Fantastic place! Its a must if your looking for a good local mexican food restaurant that you cant get anywhere but longview tx!