“Oldest lobster in the tank”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #100 of 240 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had not been to a Red Lobster in years but was hungry for lobster so gave it a try. I was so very disappointed as the lobster was very tough. I don't know if it was an old lobster or if it was cooked too long but it was like chewing rubber. The baked potato was small but the shrimp was OK. I was glad that the cheese biscuit was still good. This meal was extremely over priced since I only ate the potato, biscuit and shrimp (3) and left 3/4's of the lobster on my plate. The place was crowded and I could not get the attention of the wait person until I finally got my ticket. I should have complained but I just wanted out of there. And I have not been back and probably will not give it another try. But lot's of people seem to think it is great. Not me.

1  Thank LindaSPage

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have not been able to dine here for quite some time. The place stays sooo crowded any day of the week if you wait til after 6pm to go. But, this time we were able to head out early. Fried shrimp, Alaskan King crab, vegetables, & the salads were all high quality & very flavorful. Service was prompt, staff was friendly & efficient. Restaurant was clean. A very enjoyable experience!