“Taco/salsa bar-not fancy but delicious!”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #41 of 233 Restaurants in Longview
Lewsiville,Tx
“Taco/salsa bar-not fancy but delicious!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Online raves drew me in, site outside was not impressive, however, the simple but tasty menu made up for these low expectations. Counter service, chip and salsa bar- fast service- what else do you need? Unique flavors and the biggest burrito ever ( called the Chuck Norris-intriguing). I did not like the music choice, but would return. Clearly has a local loyal following, when in Rome...

Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Looks bad but tastes good!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Was skeptical when I saw this place outside as it looks really run down and I think the sign is just a banner. Looks kind of beat inside as well. Tried the blackened chicken taco's and they were great. The chips are self serve with several home made salsas. Very good and tasty food....not so much authentic Mexican but more American Mexican.....not super hot. We went back a couple times I was there for business. Definitely the best place in Longview for the price I'd say.

• Visited March 2014
Texas
“just fantastic!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of the "go to" places for my family. We love the food. It's always fresh and has great flavor. The different sauces are great- especially the sweet habanero sauce. The beer is cold and the blues are always playing. On top of that, the prices are really great.

Visited February 2014
Riverview, Florida
“Our favorite place in Longview”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hands down, without a doubt, me and my family's favorite restaurant in Longview. Carnitas quesadillas!

Visited October 2013
Longview, Texas
“yum!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Eat there often. All is great! Chuck norris can feed 2 people. Super quesadilla is my favorite!!!! Salsa is a little on warm side and patio seating is great