“Above and beyond”

Staybridge Suites Longview
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I've stayed at the Longview Staybridge many times over the past few months for business and thoroughly enjoy each stay. The staff is so friendly and welcoming (Tera and CJ are the best!), the hotel is in pristine condition, the Tues-Thurs night happy hours and dinners are a great way to unwind, and the breakfast buffet in the morning has a great selection of hot items (not just plain scrambled eggs). I asked to be moved one night because the person in the room next to me was snoring very loudly, and they immediately moved me to an upgraded room where I slept soundly. I never thought I would be "loyal" to a hotel, but this is one I can change my mind for!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
SBLongview, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you Texasblueeyes! We love that you stay at the Staybridge Suites Longview often and we are certainly glad that you find it to be comfortable. We love seeing you at social and are so glad you enjoy the hot breakfast. We want you to sleep well and enjoy your stay so anytime something isn't just right, please let us know. We want you to get your good night's rest! Thank you for taking the time to say such nice things about us! Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Staybridge Suites continues to go the extra mile for its guests.The manager sets the tone for the staff(with possibly one exception)giving a sense of genuine welcomeness.Never a discouraging word from anyone.

Room Tip: Clueless Dont mess with the Desk clerk.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for several nights while in Longview for business. I have stayed in many hotels during my career and have never been so satisfied with the overall experience! The staff is very attentive and helpful, the rooms clean very comfortable and the entire hotel is very well kept. Dinner is served on several week nights (Tuesday through Thursday -I think) and each meal was outstanding - home-cooked style! This hotel is definitely THE Place to stay in Longview.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I spent the night while traveling from Scottsdale to Tampa. We were very surprise at how nice this hotel was. The room was clean, big and very comfortable. the happy hour was very nice. The big surprise was that we had a full dinner for happy hour. The buffet had grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, salad, and of course wine. We were delighted not to get back in the car and drive to dinner. CJ the manger sat with us during our feast. She is great and goes above and beyond to see that the hotel guest are taken care of. If we pass this way again, we'll be staying here! They also have a very nice patio for grilling.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I tried to book a room here but they wanted over $150/night! In Longview?? Give me a break. Your hotel appears to be very nice but those prices are outrageous, I would never pay that much to stay anywhere in Longview or anywhere in Northeast Texas!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you Cashnic for your feedback, I am betting that you attempted to book us on a busy busy night because the pricing you describe sounds like a suite. Our suites are like small apartments with a furnished kitchen, a bar for dining, a large desk and a living space separated from the bedroom by a door. We have an awesome salt water covered outdoor pool and hot tub and a beautiful courtyard area with grills and a big screen tv with a fire pit. Tuesday thru Thursday you not only get a nice hot breakfast with healthy choices as well, but you get social from 5:30-7:30 where we provide you with a light dinner. We have a very nice amount of amenities and we would really love to have you stay with us. Please call the hotel directly and we can tell you more and see if we cannot find something pleasing to you. Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thanks for a great stay. The staff is great, the rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. I am in a hotel room 130+ nights a year and this is in my top 3, if not my number 1. I always get a great night of sleep. Thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank traderjoejoe
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed here while in town for business and they did not disappoint! Clean accommodations, nicely decorated, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Good breakfast buffet and good "Happy Hour" where they have free beer and food in the lobby/atrium area on Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Longview.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business