“Stop Over”

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Bradenton, Florida
“Stop Over”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I spent the night while traveling from Scottsdale to Tampa. We were very surprise at how nice this hotel was. The room was clean, big and very comfortable. the happy hour was very nice. The big surprise was that we had a full dinner for happy hour. The buffet had grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, salad, and of course wine. We were delighted not to get back in the car and drive to dinner. CJ the manger sat with us during our feast. She is great and goes above and beyond to see that the hotel guest are taken care of. If we pass this way again, we'll be staying here! They also have a very nice patio for grilling.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pearland
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I tried to book a room here but they wanted over $150/night! In Longview?? Give me a break. Your hotel appears to be very nice but those prices are outrageous, I would never pay that much to stay anywhere in Longview or anywhere in Northeast Texas!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SBLongview, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Longview, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you Cashnic for your feedback, I am betting that you attempted to book us on a busy busy night because the pricing you describe sounds like a suite. Our suites are like small apartments with a furnished kitchen, a bar for dining, a large desk and a living space separated from the bedroom by a door. We have an awesome salt water covered outdoor pool and hot tub and a beautiful courtyard area with grills and a big screen tv with a fire pit. Tuesday thru Thursday you not only get a nice hot breakfast with healthy choices as well, but you get social from 5:30-7:30 where we provide you with a light dinner. We have a very nice amount of amenities and we would really love to have you stay with us. Please call the hotel directly and we can tell you more and see if we cannot find something pleasing to you. Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you!
Longview, Texas
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thanks for a great stay. The staff is great, the rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. I am in a hotel room 130+ nights a year and this is in my top 3, if not my number 1. I always get a great night of sleep. Thanks again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank traderjoejoe
Church Hill, Tennessee
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for business and they did not disappoint! Clean accommodations, nicely decorated, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Good breakfast buffet and good "Happy Hour" where they have free beer and food in the lobby/atrium area on Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Longview.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jqwalleye01
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I traveled a lot in my corporate career and this is the best hotel staff that I have ever experienced. Yes, it is a newer and a very nice facility but it is the outstanding staff that really makes it stand out. You would think that every employee was the owner because of their concern for every customer. If you like being appreciated, this is the place for you!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JohnHouTX
Kerrville, Texas
Reviewed April 21, 2014

When I first walked in, the desk attendant (Tera) was wiping down the check in desk with Clorox wipes. Excellent sign of cleanliness! Additionally, she greeted me right away. Tera was friendly and helpful as was the general manager (whose name I did not catch.) Our room was spacious and clean. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sally D
Lewsiville,Tx
Reviewed March 19, 2014

First time at this brand of property- great concept to go above and beyond with the on- the- road business traveler. The room had plenty of room, fast free internet, a comfortable bed, a nice kitchen with a full frig and ice maker. This property even had a light meal Tues- Thurs PMs for free, with the expected breakfast, this was a great treat. ( Lots of veggies, which I loved.) The pool and hot tub were salt water, very nice! ( First hotel in a long time with poolside towels that were truly stocked and clean). I would certainly stay here again. The property had several nice areas inside and outside for gathering and visits for groups and friends. This site is also located near convenient retail and restaurants. No reservations in recommending to others. Everyone I met was eager to offer the best service, they clearly take pride in customer care. I was impressed.( I would say I felt like I was home, but this place is much cleaner than home.) Enjoy and relax....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business