“Food was Great!”

Leon's Steakhouse and Saloon
Ranked #19 of 239 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It is a saloon that on Saturdays has entertainment, smoking is allowed, so you do get a touch of smoke smell. We ate to the right and far back so it wasn't too bad. The food was excellent! My husband's steak was prepared perfectly and he got a baked sweet potato that just melted in your mouth. The pricing was really good!

1  Thank corvettegirl07

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was looking for a place to get a steak and a drink. Someone from La quinta inn and suites lead me to this place. I loved it.. will come again next time im in town.

2  Thank hulu12
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We have driven from out of state to hear bands at Leon's 3 times in less than a year. Every time we have had great service, great food and entertainment. Wait staff went out of their way to give us excellent service. Sirloin strips are great, grilled tomatoes & green beans were wonderful. Friendly atmosphere. ONLY drawback is they do allow smoking. Fortunately they do have very high ceilings and a good ventilation system. If you are sensitive you might have a problem. We will be back!!

1  Thank marcno
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Country atmosphere and down right friendly waitresses (purdy, too!)
The lunch specials - good price for good food.
Did I mention that the waitresses were purdy?

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Ate dinner her one night after work at the recommendation of a work associate.

He said they had the best rib eye steaks in the area.

I had the rib eye & it was good. Wouldn't say it was great. Price was $18.50 for the smaller size.

I had a draft beer and the price was $1.87! Now that was great!

Downside is that they allow smoking in the place.

Typical local bar type atmosphere.

Friendly staff.

Decent menu selection besides the steaks.

Would return no doubt.