“Some high points and some low points”
Review of Fish City Grill - CLOSED

Fish City Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Marshall, Texas, United States
“Some high points and some low points”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Although there are some great offerings, the price and overall quality was not all that. Including the cracker wrapper in my husbands water glass. Yuck! A lot more attention to details would make this a restaurant worth returning to in the future.

Visited October 2012

Longview, Texas
“Yuck”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

It was so bad that I have not been back since its opening even though they gave me a free card. Bad service, cold food, wrong order, messed up ticket at the end. I may try again since they supposedly they have a good happy hour. I'll report back then.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Eclectic34
Longview, Texas
“Over priced Long John Silvers”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Fish tacos are good, but the fish and chips is very similar to fast food...just my opinion...maybe even should compare to an upgraded frozen dinner...loved the atmosphere. We will probably not go back though.

1 Thank Wendy S
North Houston, Texas
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Shrimp and grits
Oyster appetizer
Murphy
Crab cake, nice sized like the size of my hand.
Shrimp tacos

A ton of taste. Great plating and presentation. I enjoyed every bite.

Peach tea was good. My friend had the pecan crusted tilapia that he kept saying was wonderful. So much so that I began to be a bit jealous.

Visited November 2012
Louisiana
“One time does me.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Been there done that, will not go back. We ordered one of the specials of the day recommended by the server. The fish Tacos were horrible. The fish had a very strong fish taste to the point it could not be eaten.

Visited June 2012