Holiday Inn Longview - North
Staybridge.com
$81
$76
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Longview South(Longview)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsgreat hotelnew wingfront desklarge roomgreat amenitiesfeel right at homefamily reunionbreakfast buffetnice stayconversionjacuzzitexasaccommodationsattendantbedding
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I've stayed here many times. They know my name, welcome back each time. Have my room checkin ready along with a priority club welcome gift. The cinnamon rolls in the morning are fantastic! I like having a refrigerator and microwave in the room to keep costs down. It's a great hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We arrived around 3:40 pm, check in is at 3:00 pm. The manager informed me she couldn't check me in because the room wasn't cleaned yet. I told her that bothered me. I told the manager I must be checked out by 11:00 am the next day so she should also have a room available for me, especially when I reserved and paid two weeks in advance. She wasn't willing to work with me on anything and informed me three times she couldn't get me into my room at that time. I called Priority Club and they suggested speaking with the manager to see if she would make things right. I went back in and told the lady working the counter we would just have to wait since the other hotels were booked. Then the manager walked back in and wanted to discuss it, after a few minutes I told her I didn't care to speak to her about it any further and that I didn't want anything from her. She then told me when we checked out to write down what I would like for her to do to make things right. Apparently she had received a phone call from Priority Club after I called them.

After all this, we didn't get the wake up call I requested, and there were kids running up and down the halls until around 11:00 pm. We could hear them talking and running, could even hear them running on the floor above us. There was nobody telling them to stop. They were given free reign of the entire hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Staff offer great customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure you have a great stay with them. Rooms were always clean and comfortable. This hotel is in a great location, near lots of shopping and restraunts.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Nightmarish stay - to sum it up!

My room keys wouldn't work the 2nd day of my stay on business and the hotel staff couldn't arrange to get this fixed. Everytime, I had to go out, I had to ask the front desk staff for the master key, go and open my room and then come down to return the key.

The most impolite, uncaring, unprofessional and insensitive staff I would've ever seen in any hotel chain - I am not coming back to stay at this hotel for sure. And would reconsider ever staying at a Holiday Inn!

The weirdest thing is that they never offered me any other options to consider - a different room/move to sister property/making 1 night free/complimentary voucher?

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandip B
Reviewed April 30, 2009

We came for a basketball tournament and We were really delighted at this hotel. The rooms were clean and the beds were fantastic. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, and the free breakfast the next morning was great. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family