“Just dont expect to much”
Review of Genghis Grill

Genghis Grill
Ranked #186 of 239 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have been to this one 3 times now. Service was average. The food and drinks were average and tasty. The place was clean. The one real con I have about the food is the shrimp and scallops. The shrimp are small. And the scallops are so tiny that I would be ashamed to serve them anywhere. After cooked, there smaller then a small pea. And with being so tiny, they get very overcooked, then there very tough. We will prolly only go back when we got a coupon and get a good deal.

1  Thank Mur018

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had 7 children and 3 adults, service was great and friendly,plenty of food and drinks. 1st time visit will return.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Waited forever...complained and management could care less, it was a family member's birthday and won't be back, food was o.k.

1  Thank TexasLifeisgood
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Went with daughter and granddaughter on a early Thursday evening. Were seated, the waitress saw us seated, looked at us and then 12 minutes later my daughter went to the bar and told them we were fixing to leave because the waitress had been at thenext table several times but not to ours. The young man got our drinks and appetizer order. The waitress brought our bowls and was obviously upset because we complained and only came back to bring the check. Food took a long time to cook...overall not a good experience. This was our third try and we will not go back.......

1  Thank sunni014
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've eaten here a couple of times recently, once with a large group and once with just the family. On both occasions, the staff was friendly and the service was very good. I love the concept of "piling it high" in your bowl and then having it cooked before your eyes. I've finally learned how to mix the sauces to get that combination that I want! Very fast cook time, too! Love getting my food steaming hot and fresh! Keep up the good work!