“Avoid!”
Review of Motel 6 Longview

Motel 6 Longview
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed November 30, 2008

Stopped in because it was on our way to another destination. We thought it would be good enough for a sleep-over. It was NOT.
I've stayed at Motel 6 on other trips to get a little rest, and it's never been a problem. Not so here.
Terribly rude staff, shady characters around every corner, horrible bed, worst shower ever, no water pressure in the sink. I rarely feel unsafe, but I did here.
About ever half-hour, I would be awakened by a car driving through with its bass rattling bones.
Avoid it at all costs. Stay at another place at one of the other 2 Longview exits.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

A TripAdvisor Member
Leona, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2006

My family stayed at the Motel 6 in Longview Texas July 7-9, 2006. The accommodations were great but I will never stay there again. My daughter plays on an ASA Softball Team and we had 5 rooms. We were harassed and treated like dogs by car loads of young men driving through the parking lot and young men walking through the motel complex. Then the morning we left there was a man with his curtains open, lying in his bed with everything to see! The front desk employees were very helpful and were very apologetic about what had happened. I think they really need security help. I did not feel safe.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Longview hotels
Motel 6 Longview North
Days Inn Longview South
Days Inn Longview South
#5 of 35 in Longview
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview

Been to Motel 6 Longview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Longview

Address: 110 S Access Rd, I-20 at Estes Parkway, Exits #595/595-A, Longview, TX 75603-1700
Location: United States > Texas > Longview
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Price Range: $45 - $56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Longview 2*
Motel 6 Longview is located off I-20. Shopping, dining, and entertainment located within 10 miles. Guest rooms have a modern look, Wi-Fi available for a nominal fee. Amenities include an outdoor pool open year round, and coin laundry facility on-site. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Longview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six Longview