“Excellent Customer Service!!!!!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Longview
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed May 31, 2014

From making my reservation to check out my stay was pleasant. Josh was amazing in accommodating my request for a specific room type. Karrington was friendly & helpful at checkin. She also gave me options for dinner in the local area. Aaryn is extremely out going and does not mind helping you as we'll. You can always tell when a person CARES about what they do. I felt at home. And this hotels staff cares. Plus the bacon was off the chain!!!! If I'm in Longview again this is my first choice. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I got a call from my granddaughter saying she and her husband had experienced car trouble and would be at the Holiday Inn Express in Longview. Well...My wife and I were on the road early the next morning to help them out. When we arrived in Longview, we also booked a room and I have to say that everyone was just great. Aaron, the young man who checked us in, was absolutely a great representative for Holiday Inn. This hotel helped out some young kids in a bad situation ( with two babies I will add) and my wife and I. Thank you all!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We booked on line for a non smoking room, arrived and placed on the 3rd floor "non smoking", however, this is the only floor left on the property that has smoking rooms. The smell was excessive, there was a burn in the lamp shade, the light did not work in the bathroom and we were moved. The room we landed on the second floor was satisfactory, but we found the front desk understaffed. the manager was hard working and even cleaned a room on her off time. There was a winter storm going on, but really, this property is in trouble. The owners not the management should look carefully at this property. The staff is working professionally as best they can under the circumstances. This property needs to be redone.

Room Tip: do not book a non smoking room on the third floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Donna B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for your review, we look forward to reviewing all comments from our guest. I hope that if your in our area again and you choose to stay with us that you will see the wanted and needed improvements. We are constantly striving to better serve our guest and make it a great stay.
please contact us directly if you have any more information or comments

Holiday Inn Express Staff.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel after 18hrs working was nice quite clean helpful checking in was a great nite sleep for the price was one the best holiday inns express i been to, There plenty of restaurants in the area the location rite off I- 20 was perfect for me

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Bed was too firm, the room phone would not work, even after calling front desk on my cell to complain about it. The help was no help, on the next morning, after complaining about the bed and being placed next to an elevator they did nothing to make it right. VERY disappointed in Holiday Inn on this one.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The rooms were nice that we stayed in most thing in it looked pretty new. Unlike some hotels this one actually had a fresh look and smell and for the price you couldnt beat it. Also the soaps and loations that they give in the bathrooms is a bath and body works soap and lotion so it is actually a good one.

Room Tip: all rooms seemed to be of good quality but they do have jioning doors so if traveling together tell...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Rooms clean friendly staff breakfast good bed new plenty parking all you need good a good nite sleep Staff clearly knows area well for directions and suggest good places to eat lobby clean fresh cookies and waters for priorty members

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business