Longview Express Inn
CandlewoodSuites
$97
Staybridge.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvery nice young manin towncomfortable bedbusiness tripaaroninterstatemaidsinnsac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The highlight of my stay was the wonderful salt water outdoor swimming pool. It was very refreshing on a hot summer day.

The rooms are nice, but this Holiday Inn Express does not have refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms. The bed was very comfortable. I appreciated being able to wash my clothes in the coin-op guest laundry.

Jessica at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2012

From the minute we arrived we felt like family.Jessica meet us with the biggest smile. she made us feel very welcomed like a part of her family.Any questions we had she had the answers.To us she went well above any expectations of what we expect from a hotel employee.She made our stay in longview. We truly didn't want to go home.Thank You again Jessica for a truly enjoyable stay with you. Looking forward to our next stay with y'all

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here one night with my wife. The carpeting of my room was in very poor shape. There was a big tear in it about 2 inches wide and around 12 inches long. We got in very late and we were very tired so I didn't feel like asking for a different room. The room was very clean. The breakfast was usual Holiday Inn fare. It was good, fresh, and not dried out. The bacon was thin enough that you could almost see through it. It was very convenient to the highway. Overall not bad. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear Crometron,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your comments. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast during your stay. I would like to apologize for the carpeting issues you had experienced in your room. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see improvements made.

We look forward to hosting you back at our hotel should your travels bring you back to Longview.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 31, 2011

First Stay here, it was OK but no warn and fuzzies here. The room smeeled very strongly of cleaning solutions but other than that it was OK.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EslovRon
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Stayed here one night while on business. This hotel is very convenient for I-20 travelers, but it's a little drive into town. However, it is a great place to stay and if the rate or availability beats the in-town places.

The room was comfortable and everything worked well. The bathroom was clean with great hot water and pressure.

I arrived late and realized after getting to my room that I had forgotten some toiletries - the front desk clerk delivered some to my room! Later, when I was having problems with the Internet, the clerk made a return trip to try and help troubleshoot. This place has great customer service.

The breakfast was typical HI Express and good.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business