“THE place to stay in Longview!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed December 14, 2009

I just got married out in Longview as my wife is from there. All of my guests I had put up at a different hotel before I was recommended the Hampton, so we used it as our choice to stay on our Wedding Night to be away from all of our guests. First, I booked online for the romance package 3 months out, but got a call from the assistant manager on the day before our stay. She wanted to see what time we would be there to make sure the champagne was put in the room accordingly to be chilled when we got there. When we arrived the room was VERY big with rose pedals leading to the bed, chocolates and champagne by the tub. The next morning we ate breakfast before leaving and the continental breakfast was hot with a large assortment of eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, etc. Very impressed with the hotel and EVERYTHING was clean and updated. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank fishin33

Reviewed December 13, 2009

This hotel definately deserves five stars!!! The check-in process was a breeze with a very friendly and helpful staff. After I got to my room, I decided I wanted a king size bed instead of two queens. I called the front desk and asked for a change; without hesitation it was done. In fact, they even joked that if I wanted to change again I could do so. The rooms are some of the cleaness I have ever stayed in. The complimentary breakfast was over the top good with a very attentive employee.
I normally stay at a Marriott or Hyatt; however, after staying in this particular Hampton, I won't hesitate to add Hampton Inns to my list of future hotels to reserve.
Reserve a room at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Longview...you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank ace4
Reviewed December 12, 2009

In town for a wedding with friends and the Hampton Inn provided a very special home away from home. We were welcomed and treated as family and experienced a very comfortable experience. The acomodations were awesome.

Reviewed December 11, 2009

This hotel was outstanding! This brand new hotel offers you everything. The front desk staff was courteous and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable with extra nice linens that felt very nice at the end of my long day. The hotel was not only beautifully decorated it was immaculate. The breakfast buffet offered more variety than any complimentary breakfast I have enjoyed at other hotels and I noticed that they even had "to go" breakfast bags already put together for those in a hurry. Although this was a business trip, I did some shopping the night before and the location was ideal. I was disappointed I only had one night to stay there. I don't usually take the time to write hotel reviews, but this one deserved the praise!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Tammy r
Reviewed October 15, 2008

This property should be #1 in the whole country! They did not forget a single thing! The television was so large, it was awsome! Athough they've only been open for 7 weeks, they have it all together. We were unbelievably impressed!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple