“Longview Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was very well pleased with my stay at Hampton Inn of Longview. Very good breakfast, very good selection ot items for breakfast. Facilites was top notch notch, very comftortable lobby area. My room was very spacious and comfortable. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tim B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review the property,and thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we would love to see you again when you are back in the Longview area!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The best Hampton. I would stay here anytime, great rooms, excellent beds and a nice atmosphere. Staff is Great. Great Location in Longview, next to all the places you would want to be by on your down time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review and thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites! I will pass your kind words on to our staff, I am so glad you enjoyed the facilities and the area, please come back and see us the next time you're in Longview.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The shower had mold in several places and i reported just after i arrived the said "ok" they will check it out. Next day nothing had been done and during that time i visited the pool twice and used towels, beer bottles and snack bags were everywhere. I was also disapointed the hottub was not working

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the nicest hotel for the area and I have stayed at several others. It's a bit pricey for Longview. They do need to keep all the amenities in operating order though. The spa tub was out of order and had been for a while. The breakfast was okay. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and the breakfast was better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael L

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I am pleased to announce the spa tub is back in working order. So the next time you are in the Longview area, please stop by to enjoy it. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Hampton Inn. I enjoyed every minute. The room was very clean. The bed. The covers and pillows were soo comfortable. It did remind me of a motel since everything is based outside and that included getting to the front desk. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the end of August for my boyfriends birthday and were very pleased. The staff was very sweet and accommodating and made sure I was able to check in as early as I needed. The room was a king standard and very clean, comfortable and spacious. The pool area and outside lounging area was also very relaxing, which is nice. If anyone I know ever needs a hotel in the Longview area I would definitely recommend this facility.

Room Tip: 4th floor was great, but I'm sure they all are.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your "staycation". We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I loved every minute at this hotel even though my reasons for being her was for my mother funeral but if you guys had more workers like Shantel this would be a awesome hotel to stay in for good I loved every minute of my stay I think Shantel should be a part of the management team she made me and my family feel right at home she reminded me in my husband of a Angel I had just lost my mother in she just made me and my family in friends feel welcome. If your in the longview area please stay at North Hampton Inn and longview Texas

• Stayed: August 2013
Tim B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

First off I would like to say I am sorry for your loss you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for your kind words of the staff and hotel! I will definitely share them, we hope to see you again next time you are in the area!