“One of the best places in Longview”

Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Nice place to stay, the folks working the front desk seem to work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as they can. Lots of options in the area for dining (by car)and a movie theater within walking distance. I stayed Monday - Thursday and was never bothered by noise when I was in my room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We experienced very good service once we were checked in. We were delayed at check in since our room was not ready and had to change cloths in the public restroom so we could make it to a wedding. Don't plan to arrive before 3pm. There may be a delay in checking in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our son and daughter in law got married April 6, 2013. Her mom made arrangements with Hampton Suites for all the wedding guests and bridal party to stay there. From the time we brought the guest goody bags until we checked out, Hampton Inn and their staff exceeded our expectations. They were more than willing to not only hand out goody bags to guests on arrival but they offered to put them in their rooms. I tried to reserve a meeting room for both families to gather and visit over the weekend but they were already booked. They offered to let us use the breakfast area which we did to roll silverware in napkins and to congregate both Friday and Saturday nights after wedding events. We are a big and loud family that likes to have fun. They never acted like we were an inconvenience or any trouble even when we were in there till after 2:00am and they had to clean up to serve breakfast the next morning. The staff was kind, helpful and accommodating without complaining or acting "put out". I have recommended Hampton Suites to all our friends and family in this area especially those planning a wedding.
The only recommendation I have is to ask what the cut off date for reservations is because we had some who waited until last minute and barely got reservation.
Mary

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

After trying other hotels in Longview, I tried the Hampton North this time. Everything is up to date and in great condition. Nice breakfast area and clean rooms. Service was friendly. Also very close to a lot of dining and shopping options.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property before hoping it would be better than the last but it wasn't.. Highly disappointed.. The staff were not friendly. And the process of checking in took a while.. I was highly upset at the way I was treated.. The room wasn't what I expected, it was dirty.. Housekeeping was not very good.. The towels I had didnt smell good, so many things to complain about. I come about 3 times a month to longview and I will NOT stay here again! I do not recommend this hotel! I travel alot and stay at alot of hotels and this is one of the worse

• Stayed: April 2013
Tim B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand your Hampton Inn & Suites Longview experience was one to forget and we hate that you found your stay unsatisfactory. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation.
As a Hampton Inn & Suites we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not happy with the job we've done, we do not expect you to pay. I would like to have the opportunity to refund to you in full for your stay with us.
In the meantime, I am working with my team to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Longview, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

my personal feeling is this particular hotel was amazing. My wedding was held here and it was perfect. The price for the rooms were affordable, and the staff were great, they checked on us and made sure if we needed anything they would take care of it. One of the best experiences I have ever had

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was a last minute reservation because after my boyfriends baseball tournament was over it was too late to drive back home. Over all, this is a nice, clean hotel for the price and we would stay again nest time we're in Longview.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple