“Goodnight sleep in Longview... close enough to walk to any type of resturant too!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Longview North
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Longview
A La Quinta traveler
College Station, Texas
Reviewed February 13, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We needed a room in a hurry as our power went out and This property had one of the few rooms left in the area. Have never stayed here before. We were really a little surprised. It is a lot nicer then we expected. Everything from Lobby, hallways, elevator, to room was very clean. Very quick check in. All the employee's we came into contact with were friendly. Very nice woodwork thru out. The room was very well appointed. Work bar with leather chair, couch, coffee table, chairs, fridge, microwave, arched ceiling with can lights. And that T.V! Very large flat screen! Lots of channels, free wifi, free parking, free breakfast. Cant beat it. Didn't use the indoor pool and fitness center, but it looked up to par with the rest of the hotel. The breakfast was hot, fresh, plenty of choices, and very adequate. The only con I can give this review is that there was a tip jar sitting out in front of the food on the breakfast bar. Really kinda getto. Cant say as I have ever really seen that before. Great job here La Quinta

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, as noise could be a factor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mur018
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Found the hotel to be very nice. The room was tastefully furnished with a great bed. The desk was large and functional to use. There were plenty of plugs for all my devices. The bathroom had a large shower. Breakfast fare was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 305kevinp
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This location was excellent for us and La Quinta was perfect because we were traveling with a pet. This was one of the only hotels around that took pets and didn't charge for it! Our king room was spacious and very clean! A bigger plus was the comfy bed and bedding...pretty plush for a hotel chain. The hotel was quiet at night and it was a convenient location. We stayed on the second floor and there were no issues. Shower had great pressure and there were plenty of towels. The hot breakfast was an added bonus as well. Waffles, sausage, eggs, and continental spread too. My husband and I (and dog) had a wonderful stay here. Although we only stayed one night, we would recommend it for a longer stay as well. We will return when visiting the Longview area in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmstone80
Reviewed November 4, 2013

It had been a while since I had last stayed in a La Quinta due to the last couple of occassions that I had stayed with them they had needed updating and weren't as clean as I had expected. I booked this stay on the recommendation of a friend whose wedding we were attending and seeing as though there weren't too many options, I decided to give it a try. I was actually pleasantly surprised on arrival! It was clean, nice and new and the staff were friendly. I enjoyed the room as it was spacious and had all the amenities we needed. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelers and families alike!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keff829
A La Quinta traveler
Denton, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 27, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, my 3 year old son was excited to play after a 6 hr car ride. He crawled across the floor of our 3rd floor room. It wasn't late (before 10PM) and it wasn't very loud, however the person beneath complained. We were told if anyone called back we'd have to leave. I understand hotel etiquette and politeness but this was unreasonable. I understand it wasn't the hotel mgmt fault, but next time will definitely be on the ground floor!

• Stayed: October 2013