“Nice hotel,”

Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Nice hotel,”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel itself was very nice and clean. We were there for our grandson's high school graduation. We did choose to be closer to our son and daughter in law's home which was a mere five minutes away. We did not reserve a suite as I had heard that they were not really suites, but a larger hotel room. Fortunately we were only staying for four days. Breakfast was ok, warm, and fresh, but I think that items could have bee rotated instead of just the normal eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy every day. I would recommend this property for those going to Longview.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a very nice LaQuinta. Extremely clean, great location near WalMart, Lowes, and plenty of restaurants. We came and went for Longview High School graduation and the high school was right down the street. The only problem was I paid for a suite but did not get what I was expecting. Usually a suite set up is with a wall between the living and bedroom and the living room couch pulls out into a bed. Some even have a mini kitchen. It was really just the same hotel room with an extra 5-6 feet added lengthwise where they added a "desk". Same small refrigerator, very plain, no decorations. They could not guarantee a couch pull out for my kids to sleep on which was not good. Our shower was a nice larger walk in glass shower which was an upgrade. Free breakfast and wifi was nice. Breakfast was good with eggs, bacon, bisquits and gravy, cereal, pasteries, coffe, juice, etc. I would definitely stay here again but not pay for a suite.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was the second time for me starying at this hotel in Longview, TX and both times I was very plased with the accomodations, cleaniless, and the friendliness of the staff. I enjoyed the work out room and the complimentary breakfast buffet. I like that I am never charged for my dogs and that they alsways give me a clean, comfy room that doesn't smell like cigarretts, even though I have dogs. I highly recommend La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My 3 day stay was great. Rooms were quite and clean. Slept great! Breakfast was nice.
Even though there pets in the building I did not hear them.

The staff is very helpful regarding the area around the hotel.

The hotel is easy to get to and a lot of great eating places for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Staff was nice, rooms were clean and well appointed. Priced right. Breakfast starts at 7, but I had a plane to catch at 10 - so had to go hungry. I run everyday and rely on hotel staff to provide me with a safe route. Luckily there is a high school I passed on the way there. The high school is on the same side of the road as the hotel, not the otherside like google says.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Denton, Texas
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stay at LQ all the time we have a 4 legged family member and LQ is always accomodating. This LQ was the best in our 5 years staying at LQ we travel a lot and this Longview North has been by far the best value. It definatly spoiled us and makes me upset when I have to pay almost as much for a much lower quality LQ in other cities.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family