All reviews sausage great hotel la quintas shopping and restaurants dog show hot breakfast breakfast bar waffles king bed room was large hotel chain great customer service a great stay comfortable beds convenient location hotel room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The smoke poured into one of the rooms from the room above. The manager would not comp the room even though we had to switch rooms with the other family because their son was asthmatic and the smoke made the room unbearable. There were other issues also. We also stayed at this hotel June 4 and had a problem then but decided to give them another try and there definitely will NOT be another try.

We definitely will not stay at this smokey, animal-smelling hotel again. We called the corporate office and they were very nice. But this hotels manager never apologized for our inconvenience. Unfortunately, there wasn't another hotel with rooms available -- if there had been, we would have changed hotels.

We are long time La Quinta members and love this hotel chain but I would definitely NOT recommend this particular La Quinta hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank realtorDallas
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great place to stay, beautiful, comfortable and really enjoyable to include the people that run it and their full breakfast. The cost is a bit more but worth it.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stay at LQ because of the pet friendly rooms. We have found most of the LQ's to be good and getting better (there are a few exceptions). This is one of the really good ones. Clean, spacious, friendly people, good coffee, free breaky!

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My recent stay at LaQuinta North in Longview was much better than expected. I did little research beforehand, as I was in town for a business trip and only expected to stay two nights. Therefore, all I really needed was a quiet and serviceable room. The double-queen bedroom was spacious and included a desk with an adjustable office chair, also to my surprise. The bed was clean and crisp, and extremely comfortable. There was a microwave and fridge in room, making a longer stay also comfortable, and there were many choices for shopping and restaurants within 5 miles.

What a pleasant surprise when I arrived! The fitness room was small, but offered options, there was a hot breakfast (I had expected maybe a continental breakfast), and the indoor pool and hot tub (which I did not know were there beforehand) were clean and sparkling. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and courteous, and made my stay wonderful.

I will be back again next year (and will pack my swimsuit)!

Room tip: Pack your swimsuit for the indoor pool and hot tub!
Date of stay: March 2012