“Time to unwind”

Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Longview
“Time to unwind”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

As soon as we entered the hotel, we were wowed!! The room was excellent! Everything you could possibily want or need... as far as comfort was there! The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping... and don't forget a Hollywood 10 is nearby. I would rate this a 10!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Baton Rouge, LA
Reviewed February 2, 2010

Recently my wife and I spent a night at the Hampton Inn South in Longview Texas. The experience was perfect from start to finish. We checked in late at night but were greeted warmly by the hotel clerk. The lobby is bright and clean. There was a computer available to check email and a breakfast area in which to eat. I had a special request to ask because my wife was on crutches and could not climb stairs. The clerk cheerfully arranged a first floor room for us and told us about breakfast. The bed was divine with a large selection of pillows. The room was spacious and had a coffeemaker! The next morning we ate breakfast before getting back out on the road. The food was fresh and excellent. The waffles are to die for. Since my wife was on crutches I brought back the food and we ate in our room. They provided everything we needed from toiletries to great customer service. We enjoyed our overnight stay but would have loved to stay longer. We will definitely be stopping back in at this hotel on trips to Texas.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
Reviewed January 30, 2010

As a Diamond Member with the Hilton chain, I would just like to let My fellow Members know that this is the BEST Hampton Inn I every stay in. Manager reception and the Breckfast was great !!!!!

Ft Worth, Tx
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I have been a guest here several times over the last 2 years and it's always a pleasure. Hotel management and staff are always very friendly and attentive. I look forward to many more visits here!

Texas
Reviewed January 26, 2010

Was in town to visit LeTourneau University. First time at this hotel and this town. Excellent hotel accommodations.

Canton, MS
Reviewed January 17, 2010

My family and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times. It's always a great experience. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast has a vast array of choices and is always tasty. The staff is always friendly! I highly recommend a stay at the Hampton Inn Longview South! Sarah

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
El Dorado
Reviewed January 14, 2010

When we arrived we were greeted very pleasantly and offered to partake of their happy hour treats as well as upgraded to a jacuzzi suite at no extra charge!! They were very professional and courteous throughout our stay. We travel this way often and will plan on staying there again next time!! One of the best Hamptons we have ever stayed in!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnLongview, Operations Manager at Days Inn Longview South, responded to this review, January 15, 2010
Thank you so much for your response and your kind words. We are still doing the happy hour and hey V-day is coming up. :) Let us know if you will need that suite again.