“Best swiming pool ever”

Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Texas
“Best swiming pool ever”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We had stayed many times since our grandchildren live in the city. The beds, rooms, breakfast and service are great but the best part is the swiming pool. I would like to praise the satff; not only were there to help us in any way we needed but after out trip we received a very nice e-mail from the manager asking if there was any problem and replying after we made a couple of comments.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnLongview, Operations Manager at Days Inn Longview South, responded to this review, January 15, 2010
We love when you guys come and stay and we can't wait till your back again this summer. Only a few more months until its warm enough for us to open the pool back up.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed January 12, 2010

The employees were kind, friendly, helpful and all had a smile on their faces when we checked in. The room was nice, clean, had a pleasant smell to it and quiet. The beds were comfortable with crisp linens and the bathroom was spotless with enough towels for the 3 of us. What I liked best was the staff at the hotel and how they made us feel welcomed!

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
We loved having you and your family here and can't wait for you to come back again.
Louisiana
Reviewed December 9, 2009

This was a great experience due to the friendly staff, cleaniness & comfort of rooms and great location just off the Interstate. Met all expectations for what I needed.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
OpsManager0959, Operations Manager at Days Inn Longview South, responded to this review, December 10, 2009
We loved having you here. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We can't wait to see you again.
Texas
Reviewed December 8, 2009

On Nov 13, my wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn South in Longview Texas, we had a most enjoyable stay, the breakfast was excellent, The staff was most helpful. Will recommend to all our friends.
William G Guthrie

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Mr. Guthrie, for taking time out of your busy day to give us a review. We now have brand new breakfast items that you and your wife will love. I can't wait to see you again.
louisiana
Reviewed December 5, 2009

The staff @ the Hampton makes my stays there home away from home. The # 1 place to stay in the area. Great location when traveling by Air.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
And we love to see you every time you walk through the door. Thank you so much for filling out a review. We can't wait to see you again.
Collierville, TN
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Pulled up to the hotel and thought - "Oh this is an older hotel with outdoor entrances". It looked clean and nice so I said what the heck. I walked into the lobby and it looked new, clean, modern, and the staff was nice. We didn't go to our room because we had to drive another hour to go to Nacogdoches to go to a Nicholls vs SFA football game. Four hours later we get back to our room and I opened the door and I was floored. It looked like a 5-star hotel room and was that comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay here again. I had picked this location because I was using some of my Hilton Honors points and other locations close by wanted 20,000 or 30,000 points. This one only wanted 10,000. Man was I surpised. If you are not afraid of open to outside entrances then I would definitely recommend this one if you are in the area.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Thank you so much for filling out a review. I am so glad that you loved your stay. We strive very hard for the highest satisfaction. I can't wait until you are back in this area and we can floor you again.
GILBERT
Reviewed December 3, 2009

This was an amazing hotel, I arrived at the front desk and was greeted by a very professional staff. I didn't make a reservation prior to arriving, but they were able to accomodate my needs even with a full hotel. The room was very clean and accomodating, I was given great service.

The bed was very comfortable, internet was fast, wireless internet was available, everything I needed was right there.

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns and this was the best experience I've ever had at a Hampton Inn.

Hotel was also in a great location.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking time to fill out a review on us. I am very proud to hear that you were treated great. We can't wait to have you back again.