Best Western Lockhart Hotel & Suites
Plum Creek Inn(Lockhart)
$60
$119
$107
Hampton Inn Kyle(Kyle)(Great Value!)
$107
Motel 6 San Marcos(San Marcos)
$55
$72
Quality Inn University near Downtown(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
$59
$70
$60
Lockhart Inn(Lockhart)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat bbqclean and comfortable hotelmovie theaterbreakfast roomgreat hotelstaff was extremely helpfulinternet connectionnice breakfastexercise roomoff the highwayup to datestay there againa great staycotatexaswalmartamericas
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I read other's responses and I say it's hogwash! This was a great Best Western with a very hospitable manager, PLENTY of towels and soap, a nice breakfast bar. The beds were very comfortable and the A/C worked perfectly. If/when I go back to Lockhart, this is definitely where I'd stay.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank hdrider2001
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We were in town for a family event and the Best Western Lockhart is about the only hotel in the area, so we stayed there for two nights. We attempted to check in at noon, but was vehemently told by the front desk manager that check in was not until 3 p.m. Before I could get any other words out, the manager continued to talk over me in an aggressive manner...not exactly what I wanted to deal with after driving four hours in a car with two children. When he settled down and TRIED to justified his behavior, he gave us a key to the room, but said the room wouldn't be ready until 3 p.m. (side note: we went straight to the room, it was already cleaned and we brought in our luggage).

After the terrible front desk service, I wasn't expecting much out of the hotel and that was a correct assumption. Room walls are EXTREMELY thin. We could hear the television show our neighbors were watching until 10 p.m. and then listened to their alarm go off at 5:30 a.m. for a while. :)

We stopped by the free breakfast and that was fine. There was plenty of cereal, bagels, coffee, etc. We grabbed some food and then headed out. We didn't run into any other staff while we were there, which was probably a good thing. Luckily we were only in the hotel to sleep at night.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Aweful! My daughter and her family live there in Lockhart. Thus we travel there frequently. Over the last year or so, the motel has gone down hill. There were no towels, or soap in the room the last two visits. After we asked for towels, and soap we were told they were out of both! We have also noticed that the linen does not appear to be clean, and the carpets are dirty. When I complained about the lack of towels Robert told me at 9 PM that if I didn't like it to take my business elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2009

This is a great hotel. It is very clean and seemed brand new. The rooms are spacious. Our one King bedroom had a little couch and coffee table also. There is a Walmart about one block away. The free breakfast was nice also with eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal, biscuits, gravy, etc. It is in a convenient location and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Lockhart area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Hotel very new and clean! Good breakfast. Quiet and great beds! Computer and printer in business center. Close to everything in Lockhart...

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends