“Great meal”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Was hungry after check in and went here to have a snack. Had the triple huddle burger and it was great,all the veggies served on the side,to keep them crisp, not very big burger but not a small one either. great service and food,as i was the only one there.

Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

We were warned it wasn't the best place to eat, however, we were flooded out of our home & found ourselves next door at the hotel. The kids & I voted for Pizza. My husband said lets just go next door. BIG MISTAKE!!! He wanted pizza after this visit. The waitress couldn't take our order at one time. She needed to do drinks only first. We ordered shrimp, they were out of shrimp. It took a while for our order although there was only one other table in the place besides us. First order comes out wrong. Waffles had butter instead of whip cream. She takes it back & put whip cream on top of the butter!! 2nd order comes out, no bacon on the bacon burger. She comes back & says they only have 1 baked potato in the restuarant & we each ordered baked potatoes with our steaks. I gladly accepted mashed potatoes. The 16 ounce steaks looked like they took one steak & cut in 4 parts, gave us 2 & needed the other 2 for later. The side salad came in a desert cup, nothing but lettuce & a package of ranch dressing. The steaks were cold. We sent them back to be microwaved with the mash potato soup with gravy (did you catch that) the toast that came with it was so cold the butter wouldn't melt. The green beans were good. JK. Lockhart NEVER EAT HERE!!!!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Go there, ordered a club sandwich. Waiter comes out and says "here's your club" and proceeds to place a hamburger in front of me. Staff are not brightest crayons in the box. it's like a miniature version of Denny's. Food is Just average and not really worth your time and money.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

They always bring different things to the table when it comes to the menu items. I had a burger with jalapenos and chipotle sauce (not bad) you know they may not have the healthiest items but you know it's not all the time we eat out.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I ate breakfast here 3 days in a row. Each day other people in my group would join the table/tables and would linger for an hour or more. The staff just smiled and kept refilling coffee cups. On the third day, the waitress saw me walking towards the restaurant and had my iced tea waiting! The food was good, reasonably priced, and served hot. The grits were especially worth noting.
This is a 24 hour restaurant. It's not gourmet but it is very good.