All reviews room was clean enchanted rock place to sleep would stay here again sitting area limestone texas tv tile microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019

My room cost a little more than at a typical hotel in this chain, especially given it was in a small town - BUT the room itself was comparable to those found in that "suite" chain. At about 30-50% off the price of those rooms.I wish this was more than just a quick stopover between cities on my trip, I could have been very comfortable here on an extended basis.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found pleasant stay over here. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 11, 2019

The room was clean and comfortable. I was too tired to have the breakfast so I cannot say anything about that and I did not use the internet. But I slept really well and the shower was nice. 2 bottles of shampoo would be nice, we had one but needed another.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Dear Diana

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Small but clean and well maintained hotel. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast area is very small and food is decent but not extraordinary. Staff/owner very polite. I find this to be a good alternative to Fredericksburg hotels before Enchanted Rock hike.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Guest

I am particularly pleased that you found pleasure stay over here . I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed December 27, 2018

The hotel had been renovated and was beautiful. The rooms were large and exceptionally clean. The staff was friendly and eager to assist you. The receptionist helped me find the local cemetery She used her phone to google the cemetery and give me directions.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kruti p, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Dear guest

I am particularly pleased that you found pleasant stay over here . I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to see family for Thanksgiving. This hotel was outstanding for the price. Comfortable bed!! Clean!! Quiet! Everything you could want. The hotel employee was so nice and he went above and beyond when we couldn’t get our key to work. He actually walked to our room and helped us get in. We were so tired and we appreciated his efforts. I would most definitely recommend this hotel if you’re ever in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
kruti p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Llano, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

DearGuest