Best Western Llano
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Willow Point Resort(Buchanan Dam)
The Antlers(Kingsland)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Horseshoe Bay Resort(Horseshoe Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsin townsmall townmarble fallsroom was cleanking suitewaffleswould definitely stay here againnight's sleepthe staff was friendly and helpfulhill countryplace to staycontinental breakfastparking lotliving roomthe breakfast areahotel roomenchanted rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Stayed 2 nights for a weekend trip to the hill country. My non-smoking room was clean and quiet. Never heard anything from adjoining room. The staff was very friendly and helpful ... even when I checked in after midnight. Would definitely stay again when I am in that area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Schnitzel_2011
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This makes for a nice quiet getaway. The suite consists of a living room, bedroom,1 1/2 baths, and a wetbar area. It is so nice not to feel boxed into a small room. It is located at the back of the hotel, so it is very quiet. We had a small issue with a missing TV remote, but the owner quickly brought a new one to our room and programmed it. Hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelrnot
Reviewed June 25, 2011

With limited motel options I was leery about staying in an out of the way, small town. However, we were very pleased with our rooms. Both rooms were clean, smelled fresh & looked updated. The staff said all the beds were new. We slept on very comfortable pillow top queens. Thank you Best Western for a comfortable and relaxing visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Les66
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We were traveling with my 81 year old mother and rented two rooms for the night. This was our second stop at a Best Western (the other in Texarkana). The price was higher in Llano, our first surprise. When I opened our room the a/c was off and it was extremely warm in the room, second surprise. I opened my mother's room and it was nice and cool and got her set in while I started chilling our room. A quick knock on the door was my mother, somewhat excited as she saw a bug "with a thousand legs" run under her bed. I never found the bug (did find a dead cricket) and after stripping and remaking the bed she was comfortable with staying in the room. I volunteered to switch rooms but she was okay. When we got to our room for the night the chain double lock was broken for one more surprise.

We had stayed at this hotel about 3 years ago and was pleased, but it appears no maintenance has been done since then. I will drive the extra distance to either Burnett or Brady to avoid staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank carrollhedrick
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2006

I stayed in a suite. Which consisted of a living room, wet bar, sleeping room, and 1 1/2 baths. It was worth the extra $7 a night. The staff was great and room was clean. Will stay there on my next trip to Llano.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member