“No service ”

Llano's Hungry Hunter
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Llano
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times for breakfast and the service and food quality has gone down hill every time I’ve been. This time we sat at the table for 10 minutes and were not even noticed. If you expect people to seat yourself train your wait staff to be observant.... We left to eat at another local restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank warren2020

Reviewed November 23, 2018

The Hungry Hunter offers a good buffett breakfast with savory bacon and yummy biscuits. My friends ordered off the menu. Good place for breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 512Okie
Reviewed November 11, 2018

When I went out for breakfast in Llano, I went to the Hungry Hunter. They have a selection of standard breakfast items and a good buffet on the weekends. They have a lunch buffet every day will a changing variety of vegetables and meats like fried chicken, chicken fried steak and fried pork cutlets. They also stay open late on Friday and Saturday for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

This is a cafe with a breakfast and lunch bar. The food is home style and the breakfast is nice. I have been a couple of times this week and I will go back again for breakfast.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Excellent, morning-hoppin' classic no-nonsense diner with all the Texan specialties. Some of "my people" are underwhelmed by the atmosphere, but they are just too addicted to their PHONES. Giving a small ding because it'd be a LOT better with just a slightly more savory salad bar. <3

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Llano's Hungry Hunter? Share your experiences!